Do you want to be part of the Young’s Bus Service team in providing route, school and charter services for our community?
Young’s Bus Service provides great opportunity to work in diverse and rewarding environment; benefits include staff uniform, range of full time & part time positions.
Our Capricorn coast region just has an amazing coastline, imagine driving the coastline each day watching the sun rise and sun set and then on the southwest side of that we have our historic town of Mt Morgan that takes you back to a place in history when the gold mining days were a rush.
Information to assist interested applicants
How to apply
- Complete and sign the employment application form.
- Submit Resume.
- Attach a copy of Queensland Drivers Authorisation.
- Attach a copy of Queensland Drivers License.
- Attach a copy of any other relevant documents eg qualifications, driving history.
- Send your application to: Young’s Bus Service, P.O. Box 8189, Allenstown Qld 4700. Or
Email it to us.
Bus Driver (Operator) Positions
Driving a bus entails a lot of responsibility and provides opportunities to work in a modern and secure work environment.
The role of a Bus Driver involves more than just driving people from point A to point B.
To be a successful bus driver, you must become a manager of your bus.
Business Support Services
Workplace Training (Bus Driver Training)
Finance & Administration Support
School Transport Officer
Vehicle Maintenance Technician