Beef to Beach is a free family fun afternoon for everyone to enjoy and celebrate all things that are so great about Queensland. The event aims to bring together people of all ages, ethnicity and cultures. The celebrations will be held at Bell Park situated in Emu Park on June 3, starting at 12:00pm.
Free Activities will include:
- Storytelling Corner and Face Painting – Storytelling at 12pm | 1pm | 2pm | 3pm | 4pm
- Puppet Making Workshop – from 12pm make your very own puppet to take home and enjoy!
- Cupcake Decorating – decorate your cupcake with your favourite lollies or make a Queensland themed/coloured one then eat and enjoy!
- Pin it….. pin the tail on the kangaroo | pin the nose on the wombat | pin the leg on the emu | pin the ears on the Koala | pin the head on the turtle to win some great prizes!
- Fruit Salad Eating Competition – great prizes to be won
- Guess how many pineapple lollies are in the jar to win the jar and a mystery prize!
- Hula Hoop Workshop – get your hips moving and learn to hula hoop like a pro!
- Water balls
- Swinging pirate ship
- Cars double Inflatable slide
- Mechanical Surfboard
- Trackless Train