Friday 26 January 2018 is Australia Day. As this day is a public holiday, all services will be operating on a Sunday timetable.
For each of us, Australia Day is celebrated in our own way. It could be a game of beach cricket, a BBQ with family and friends, or listening to the Triple J Hottest 100.
At Young’s Bus Service, Australia Day is about transporting you, your family and your friends safely to your destination.
If you’re traveling from Rockhampton to Yeppoon, or Emu Park to Yeppoon, you need to catch the Route 20 service.
Some of the bus stops on the way are
- Rockhampton City – Bolsover St (outside Rockhampton Police Station)
- Stocklands Rockhampton – High St ( outside Jetts Gym underneath Kmart within the Stocklands grounds)
- Farm Street Glenmore – (opposite MacDonalds)
The common places to hop off this service are
- Yeppoon Central (Shopping centre)
- Keppel Bay Plaza (Queen St side)
- Hill Street Bus Interchange
- Emu Park Bus Interchange
Then there are the random in between stops located at
- Lammermoor Beach
- Rosslyn Bay
- Mulambin Beach
- Kinka Beach
So catch the bus and save the fuss. Be dropped off right in the heart of Yeppoon, and as you cruise along the highway in communal comfort and style, take in the scenery as you go by.
Need help? Why not try our Live Timetable tool to find a bus or plan your route.
Happy Australia Day!